The membership fees for the 2022-2023 season are the following:
|Category||Description||Price list for a season|
|A||Student UNIL/EPFL, AISTS, Swiss universities, apprentices, interns, ES, HES/HEP and in exchange, auditors||70 CHF|
|B||UNIL/EPFL community (PhD student, continuing education, graduate assistants, teaching staff, admin staff, technical and childcare facilities), CHUV/hopital ophtalmology staff, FISU/CIO collaborator||190 CHF|
- Price per semester (half price) or full season
- Semester dates:
- S1 : 1 september – 28 february
- S2 : 1 february – 30 september
These amounts do no include the Swiss-Badminton licence which allows players to take part in interclubs and tournaments. Members have access to the different free-play sessions and trainings, and also benefit from the following advantages:
- free access to the UNIL/EPFL sports center (access card required),
- invitations to the many social and sporting events around the club.
For information, the bank coordinates are below. Members will receive an email with the membership fee to pay during fall every year.
|Address||Lausanne université club badminton
|IBAN||CH85 0900 0000 1749 6013 5|
|Vice President||Pascal Berberat|
|Interclub and Training sessions||Loan Dao & Amélie Bai|
|New members||Guilain Brunoro & Lucas Burget|
|Events||Christie Molyneaux et Mathilde Willemin|
The LUC badminon is a member of the following associations:
- UNIL/EPFL sports service
- AVB – Badminton association of Vaud
- Swiss-Badminton – Swiss badminton federation
- Union of the local associations of Chavannes-Près-Renens
The by-laws of the club can be found here (french only).