The membership fees for the 2020-2021 season are the following:
|UNIL/EPFL employee||190 CHF|
|Former student||240 CHF|
|Senior (only IC)||100 CHF|
|Competitive training extra||20 CHF|
These amounts do no include the Swiss-Badminton licence which allows players to take part in interclubs and tournaments. Members have access to the different free-play sessions and trainings, and also benefit from the following advantages:
- free access to the UNIL/EPFL sports center (access card required),
- invitations to the many social and sporting events around the club.
For information, the bank coordinates are below. Members will receive an email with the membership fee to pay during fall every year.
|Address||Lausanne université club badminton
|IBAN||CH85 0900 0000 1749 6013 5|
|Technical manager||Timon Ganguillet|
|Events and comm.||Chrisite Molyneaux|
|Nicholas Molyneaux||Training sessions|
|Matthieu Thomas and Corinne Huwiler||New members|
The LUC badminon is a member of the following associations:
- UNIL/EPFL sports service
- AVB – Badminton association of Vaud
- Swiss-Badminton – Swiss badminton federation
- Union of the local associations of Chavannes-Près-Renens
The by-laws of the club can be found here (french only).